One 7orca Team
7orca Asset Management AG is as an independent, quantitative asset manager with assets under management of almost EUR 5bn. We offer institutional investors solutions to manage FX risks and capture volatility as an alternative source of return. Our innovative corporate culture is characterised by dynamism, proactivity and high motivation. 7orca currently employs 15 people with complementary skills in various disciplines. We practice an open and respectful working atmosphere.
To strengthen our team at the earliest possible date we are looking for a
Manager Institutional Sales (m/f/d)
In close cooperation with the Client Office team, you will be responsible for the acquisition and support of our clients (industry pension schemes, insurance companies, pension funds, banks/savings banks, family offices etc.). Your responsibilities will include:
- Initiation, preparation, realisation and diligent follow-up of client meetings with the aim of addressing target groups and acquiring mandates
- Intensive client communication, electronically as well as by telephone and on site
- Systematic development of target addresses and incorporation of client feedback
- Collaboration in mandate invitations to tender, presentations, product descriptions and CRM campaigns
Your personal profile
- Relevant professional experience in the institutional asset management activities described above or in a comparable activity
- Customer-centred way of working, a flair for dealing with customers and a penchant for cold acquisition
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and determined way of thinking paired with a pronounced focus on implementation
- Native German speaker
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Open to travel activity
Our offer to you
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic environment allowing you to shape and further develop the company
- To be part of the 7orca team and to work independently
- A competitive, performance-related salary
Have we caught your interest? If you would like to join our team, please send your complete application, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, to Thimo Koch, CCO/CRO/Legal, email@example.com.
For a personal contact, please call +49 40 33 460 4640.